Are you or someone you know doubting Islam? Do you find yourself struggling to find answers? Do you have a hard time speaking to someone about Islam? Are you considering Islam but are unsure about certain concepts? Are you an activist, Imam or community leader who is unsure about how to handle questions related to science, philosophy, the Islamic moral code, etc.?
You are not alone. Over the course of the last decade or more there has been a rapid proliferation of content online and in academic institutions that has eroded the faith of some people.
Seeing the rise of this phenomenon , Sapience Institute is introducing a One to One mentoring service called LIGHTHOUSE.
This service is for:
- Ex-Muslims: People that have left Islam because of intellectual, spiritual or emotive doubts.
- Students: University or college students who are trying to reconcile an Islamic Identity with the vicissitudes of college life.
- Non-Muslims: Non-Muslims thinking about embracing Islam but have been succumbed by doubts
- Leaders: Community leaders, Imāms or Activists who deal with people who suffer from doubts and are interested in learning how to better articulate the foundations of Islam in a modern context.
- Dū'at: preachers, activists or duāt engaged in the work of sharing Islam (da’wah)